Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flat shoes makeover

Oh here we go again!
here is my another pair of black shoes
but this time its not high heels!
its FLAT!!!!
i bought this shoes becos u can see the material is kinda bling, not too bling, thats y i wana make it more visible and punkylious~~

so lets start, see how I can turn this pair of black shoes to sth special <3 <3
















Step 1: I got this butterfly accessory, again its from my old pair of flat shoes.
Its not a normal butterfly, there is 2 pin-shaped thingy that i can stuck them underneath the shoes, so the butterfly can stay strong and stable on my shoes
















Step 2: There are 2 layers on this flat shoes, 1st the outer layer is the black material, the 2nd inner layer is that white colour layer!!!cut 2 tiny little holes on the black material only and let the pin-shaped thingy slipped inside,which is now between the black and the white material
**the white bit is kept intact all the way during this procedure, otherwise, ur toes feel the metal pin-shaped thingy**

i didnt even put super glue here, its strong once both of the pin-shaped thingy inside the shoes!!

















 It will then look this this *Gorgeous*














Step 3: Obviously, my old pair of flat shoes got 1 butterfly on each shoe, but one of the diamond fell off from the other butterfly, so i only got 1 butterfly on my left shoe, so HOW ABOUT THE R) SHOE??
i use bling bling sticker to make it completes the right side, who said the left and the right shoes have to be identical huh?










these white bling blings make the black blingbling material more blingable




A very special, the one and only, pair of flat shoes that you cant get it anywhere!!



You may not have the butterfly that I have to modify your pair of flat shoes
but do recycle your old shoes, use the accessories on the shoes, such as ribbons, buckles etc. to decorate anything, not only shoes!

Be creative, beautify the world



Lotsa luv,
Kristeena McQueen
xox




All rights are reserved.All content, text and layout © Kristeena McQueen 2010

Downloading of Kristeena McQueen®works without the permission or authorization of the copyright holders may be illegal and could subject you to civil and/or criminal liability and penalties

3 comments:

  1. You're actually very good at this Kris!they look great.I have a pair of very dull black flats,I shall go look for suitable embellishments and try my luck.I dont know if I'll find a pin one here though-if i have to use glue,what type stays on best and makes the least mess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, i actually bought my super glue from 1 dollar cheap shop =P and i wonder if someone can tell me how not to make a mess.........*rolling eyes*

    but wat i can tell u is where gloves!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea very much! In Holland we call these flat shoes "Ballerinas" and I'm sure I have a pair that I can play with, lol.

    Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and all the way from Australia,wow.

    I'll be back for a visit, and for another great idea?

    Love from Holland...♥

    ReplyDelete

<3 Appreciate for your comments <3